[filmscanners] Re: X rays was Digital PIC

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: X rays was Digital PIC
  • From: "Ned Nurk" <ned_nurk@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:10:26 +0000

I may have said this before, but when going though dublin airport with some
kit my employer was making (big steel box with big transformer & circuit
board) i asked about getting it hand searched, they said no, just chuck it
in the suitcase, they'll just turn the power up. quite right too! who would
want to get on a plane that allowed lead lined boxes to be taken aboard???

ned