[filmscanners] Re: Re:Digital PIC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>

> in the shape a 35mm film casette with a thin, flexible,
> 24x36 mm,
> high resolution CCD

Why on EARTH would you want a flexible CCD for use in a camera of the type
you are talking about?

Austin

I quote >they had patented a superthin, flexible CCD< unquote.

Because that is what they had invented and patented.

But as far as I'm concerned, it might as well have been superthin and
stiff...

However, I'm sure that you agree that a certain degree of flexibility can
sometimes be useful... :-)

Preben