From: "Shunith Dutt" <shunith@vsnl.com>
To: <anthony@atkielski.com>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 09:07
Subject: [filmscanners] Digital Ice - ROCKS!!

Was scanning a friend's slides today... one of them had a lot of fungus on
it... the thought of touching it up was too much for me so, i thought i'd
give Digital Ice a try....

Wow! It really rocks!!! All fungus gone... image nice and clean.... more
than sharp enough for our/his purpose. On screen, couldn't actually see too
much - in fact, any -  of a sharpness difference between using ice and not
using it...

It's definitely got my vote.....

Cheers...

SD