[filmscanners] Re: Re:Digital PIC

Art, Preben, Ezio, et al -

I like amicable arguments like these; they make me think and I get a
sense of the actual people behind them.

One issue, however, that none of you has addressed is the increasingly
invasive security involved in traveling, particularly since last Sept
11, both nationally and internationally. A friend of mine recently
traveled to and from Indonesia, and had he not raised a stink EVERY time
he encountered an Xray machine, his film would have gone through 21 of
them (as it was it went through only two).

So a big question for me vis a vis this debate would be, are digital
files, like film, adversely effected by these ubiquitous Xray machines?

Rodger