[filmscanners] Re: Power Line Filter

>Arthur Entlich wrote:

>That should read:

> By the time most of us can afford audio equipment that actually has a
detectable difference from the mainstream, most of us (will) have ears that
can no longer detect it. ;-)

Hear, hear!

Think I'll take the Sorbothane pucks I recently uncovered with my surplus
hifi tweaks and slide them under my Multi Pro to see if the isolation makes
a difference. I see that the supplied IEEE1394 cable came with a ferrite
attached, so the engineers at Minolta must have anticipated antenna effect
there.

BTW, one of the mailorder purveyors of hifi tweaks has a lending library of
gear. You may be able to try power conditioners before you buy to determine
if power cleansing helps your scans.

Well, guess I'll go retreat my interconnects with Tweek and listen for a
difference in the output of my tube D/A converter ...

M. Denis Hill
Qualified Panoramic Photographer
Proud Member of the International Association of Panoramic Photographers
www.area360.com
"I have made this letter a rather long one, only because I didn't have the
leisure to make it shorter." Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

---