[filmscanners] RE: Where can I get Vuescan 7.3.xx

Mike Bloor writes ...

> Thanks to everyone for there help.  I didn't realise that
> Ed kept the old versions on his web site.

  I actually hesitated to provide the link.  While I agree older versions do
need to be made available, it is against Ed's philosophy of suggesting users
use the most recent vesion so he can stay on top of problems.  For this
sake, I do suggest you try v.7.5 and make known any problems you have.
  For example, you can keep one version in a subdirectory (simply copy
vuesan.*) ... and drag a shortcut to the EXE onto the desktop ... while new
versions are installed in the default directory.

cheerios ... shAf  :o)
Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland
www.micro-investigations.com (in progress)