From: "K2 Chittin" <k2_chittin@hotmail.com>
To: <shunith@vsnl.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 2:47 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Artixscan 4000t/Vuescan under Win98SE or Win2k

I'm having trouble installing the SCSI card that came with my Artixscan
4000t under Win2k.  However, it installs like a breeze under Win98SE (see
separate post).

So I'm wondering whether I should just do my scanning under Win98SE in my
dual boot system.  Of course, I'll continue to badger Microtek support but
just thought I'd consider this option if the support doesn't come up with
the goods.

Any thoughts on Vuescan under Win98 vs Win2k?

BTW, I'll also be profiling my monitor with Colorvision's Spyder so again
would prefer not to be mucking around with 2 OSes each time I profile.

K2

or body

---