[filmscanners] Re: Minolta Scan Multi Pro (was focus problems)

I can't refer to the Minolta Multi Pro because I haven't used it, don't
know anyone personally who owns one, and no one has yet sent me any
sample scans to test.

But I know the Dimage II.  And I shoot 98% slides, and I still have the
problem with the Minolta, and it also happens with dirt and dust, not
just grain.

Art