[filmscanners] OT Polaroid film recorder

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] OT Polaroid film recorder
  • From: "Philip Elkin" <philip.elkin@virgin.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:23:55 -0000

Slightly OT but can anyone offer a solution to the following.

My colleague has a Polaroid film recorder that has the driver software on
several floppies. He has recently upgraded to a G4 Mac without a Floppy
drive. He copied the disks onto a CDR to install his recorder on the G4.
Unfortunately the software install insists after starting to ask for the
disk 2 etc. I have on my PC been able to point the install in Windows to the
disk 2, 3 etc when asked but my colleague seems to be stuck. There is no
software on the net for his machine at Polaroid.com. So far his contact with
Polaroid has been unsuccessful.

Can anyone help?

Thanks