[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan Manual Question

On 3/20/02 8:41 AM, "Bobgoldstein@aol.com" <Bobgoldstein@aol.com> wrote:

> I find it a lot more comfortable to have a printed copy of the manual,
> and I'd like to print the Vuescan manual on my own printer every couple
> of months or so, as I progress through the versions of the product.
>
> Does anyone know of any MAC software that facilitates printing all the
> pages of an HTML-based (ie browser-based) document such as Ed's manual?
> Without that, the task of following all the links and doing 25 or 30
> print commands is pretty onerous.

If you have Adobe Acrobat (current v.5 and earlier as well - the full
version not just the reader), you can capture a web page or in this case an
html doc with all the links into one pdf document that can then be printed
in one step. The links are active so you can navigate just as you would in
the html doc. With Ed's permission I could send the pdf file to you, but
only with Ed's permission, or better still send it to Ed and let him post it
on his web site if he wanted to do that.

Wayne

--
Wayne Simpkins
The Univ of Memphis