From: "Owen P. Evans" <opevans@ca.inter.net>
To: <davekent@davekent.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 5:39 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Problems installing SS4000 in WinXP with

I want to thank Dave Kent for his thorough reply regarding the installation
of  Polaroid Insight 5.5.1! I tried in exasperation last week and could not
get it to work with XP. Following Dave's instructions today all is installed
and working well. The key is not to reboot between uninstalling 5.0 and
installing 5.5; his instructions fail if you do the Windows reboot between
the uninstall & the new install! Hope this helps.
Owen

Owen P. Evans
Ottawa, Ontario. Canada