[filmscanners] Re: VueScan FIY (was: Polaroid's future)

John's ntl account wrote:
> So you don't like him, is that the message?

No, I don't know him so I can't like him or not.
I'm saying that VueScan is software without proper support. It doesn't have
its own manual. People are supposed to share their knowledge in order to
know it thoroughly. Nothing bad in it, but since Ed withdrew from
filmscanning lists, now it's exclusively other participants' task to explain
VueScan's function to other users.
But Ed is an icon on this list sfor delivering "so much for so little" so
I'm expecting being banned soon :-)

Tomasz