[filmscanners] Re: VueScan FIY (was: Polaroid's future)

Laurie Solomon wrote:
> I would only add that no matter what happens, I
> sincerely hope that David will stay subscribed to the list and remain an
> active contributor.

Unlike Ed Hamrick.
I can't understand how one can run a business in such a manner. Ed Hamrick
writes software, but he still has no manual for it! If you buy VueScan, you
automatically must become a member of some Internet discussion group, waste
much time yourself, ask other people many things on how to to get VueScan
work. In fact, Ed Hamrick has hundreds of unpaid co-workers, who provide
info on how to use his software.
Now when Ed withdrew from comp.periphs.scanners and from this list, I can
only count on your knowledge and your good will of sharing it with me. But
it is our time which is spent on VueScan instead of Ed Hamrick's.
I don't like Ed's attitude: sort of "I don't have time, find out yourself if
you don't know something"

Regards

Tomek Zakrzewski
P.S.
I think I risk very little. Ed wasn't answering most of my e-mails anyway
:-)