From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistic-1@shaw.ca>
To: <bob@frost.name>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 12:16 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Firewire and Windows98

That's good news, was there a special driver that Nikon included.  I
think I read somewhere that the secret was getting that patch or driver,
and that it was a part of either WIN 2000 or XP that could be added to
WIN 98SE (I said 2 before, but that was an error)... Do you know
anything about that?

Art