[filmscanners] Re: Kodak RFS 3600

I never had one, and have only seen pictures of it, but this is what I
know about it.  It is the "big brother" of the Prime Film 1800, made by
the same Microtek division for Kodak.  It's main claim to fame is the
ability to run through a full uncut roll due to its open clam shell design.

It wasn't very popular and I've seen them on ebay with a bunch of free
Kodak film included.  When it came out, the software was quite buggy,
and the few people who I heard of buying it returned it.  I do know know
if they have issued updated software.

Maybe you friend can do some testing and let us know what he think of it
now.

Art