[filmscanners] Leaf35 - was - RE: Lawrence's request ;-) - was -RE: Re: OT - Informed opinion debate/cle

Hi Simon,

I strongly suggest when getting a Leaf, make sure it's the latest version,
with both GPIB and SCSI ports.  The early ones were only GPIB.  Also, make
sure the firmware cartridge is version 4.1, and that it comes with BOTH (if
it's a 35) the film holder and slide holder.  If you want to use it on a PC,
you need a GPIB card, on a Mac, you do not.  The software is readily
available for both.  On the Mac, it's a PS plug-in, and on the PC it's a
standalone application.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Regards,

Austin