From: <JFMahony91@aol.com>
To: <steve@gccl.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 6:38 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: sharpening

this is off subject but i have a camera break and some important shots are
out of focus (badly). what is the best way to try and scan and sharpen? i
have tried normal sharpening, in lab, by channels. any other ideas? nik
sharpen pro work better? i have a LS-4000 i have not tried sharpening in
scanner software but only in photoshop. thanks, joanna