[filmscanners] Re: SW deal, slightly OT

Something is wrong here, or I can't add...

Below is the ad, and the explanation seems to imply the rebate is $60
(doubling Adobe's $30 rebate), that would make the software  $39.99...

Hmmm....

Also, its an "upgrade offer" so I guess they will require a previous
program... it doesn't mention if it can be an upgrade from another Adobe
product or any graphic program, or what.

I'd ask for a clarification on this before purchasing it.

And how much is shipping and handling?

Art

=============================

Double Mail-in Rebates
A Must-Have for Digital Shutterbugs

Photoshop Elements 1.0
by Adobe
Our Price: $99.99 Mail-In Rebates: $90.00
Price After Rebates: $9.99

Now when you upgrade to Adobe Photoshop Elements, we'll double the $30
manufacturer's mail-in rebate, meaning you can save up to $60! Enjoy
double rebates on many of our bestselling software titles, available
exclusively at Amazon.com.