[filmscanners] Re: Where can I actually *buy* an Nikon 8000ED?

It might have been done in the software then.  The implication was that
the reason scans using dICE tended to look softer was that some type of
sharpening that normally was applied to the scan wasn't when dICE was
invoked.

Couldn't there be some type of electronic filter used post scan that
could alter the sharpness?

Art