From: "Maris V. Lidaka, Sr." <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
To: <philip.elkin@virgin.net>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 2:32 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Sony monitor problem

I don't know how your finances are, but IMHO it is not worth fixing - you
can move up to a 17" monitor, a cheapie for $200 U.S. or less or quality for
$300-400 U.S.

You can always keep the old monitor for a dual-monitor system and live with
the jumping.

OTOH it could possibly be the video card - do you have the latest driver?

Maris