[filmscanners] Re: PMA 2002 - Orlando

I'm a newcomer to filmscanning and to this list and wonder why we all
have to listen to personal humor like this silly little thread about
golf balls. It might be very funny to the individuals involved, but I
suspect that the majority of subscribers to this list are interested in
information, not prattle.

I would like to add, however, that the substantive messages have been
very useful, and I look forward to the time when I know enough to
contribute useful information.

Rodger Kingston