[filmscanners] Re: LS 2000 running slow

My LS-30 has the same resolution as your LS-2000, and isn't running
anywhere near that slowly. Using Vuescan with Cleaning, roc and faded
negative on, I used to have ~9 minutes with my former 300 MHz AMD K6-2, and
now have a 900 MHz Duron and it is all done within 2 minutes, and I am
using 64bit RGBI to take advantage of the Infrared ice-type cleaning. I
would guess your times should at worst be between my two extremes. Have you
tried Vuescan?
Hersch