[filmscanners] RE: New to list--Request feedback on Epson 2450

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: New to list--Request feedback on Epson 2450
  • From: "Hemingway, David J" <HEMINGD@polaroid.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:15:04 -0500

There "may" be available about six demo units available soon. These units
were used very lightly at a few trade shows, are being checked/re-packaged,
maybe a scratch on the case surface. They will likely carry a full warranty.
These will be available through a local dealer and probably cost between 400
and 450.
I think this is going to happen but not 100% sure. If anyone is interested
contact me off list and I will forward to the dealer.
David