[filmscanners] Scanner interfaces - was - RE: Caution: Irony virus alert! (was ADMIN:List charter alterations)

Hi Ezio,

Don't take this the wrong way, but your name sounds like a great name for a
new interface standard (EZ-I/O) ;-)

All joking aside, it appears to me that Firewire is probably the better way
for scanners to interface these days.  Has anyone done a comparison of
Firewire vs SCSI on throughput, say with a scanner that has both?

Austin