[filmscanners] Re: ADMIN: List charter alterations

On Fri, Sat, Sun, several jokers wrote:

> nonsense which was just as OT and absurd as the original ADMIN msg

OK, can we let it drop now please? Else I'll be forced to unsubscribe every
tenth list member, and crucify all AOL members who use the default mailer.
I don't want to do this, but the voices tell me to.

For the avoidance of doubt, the revised list charter posting was a joke.

Due to confusion over time zones, I think we'll try reverting to discussing
filmscanners 7 days a week. It may even work...

No comments please, on or off list!

Regards

Tony 'Nero' Sleep
http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info