[filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.5 beta 15 Available

> Just installed beta 13.
>
> Are we scanning at dots per inch or pixels per inch?
>
> Larry

Regardless of the verbiage used, you're scanning at pixels per inch (ppi).

I've always thought that ppi should be used in any scanner interface, but
many software writers disagree, and not just Ed. I just think that referring to
image rez as "dpi" further confuses folks, hence the "well, my printer prints at
14400, so I guess I need to scan at that, right?" and etc.

Mac
           Mac McDougald -- DOOGLE DIGITAL
  500 Prestwick Ridge Way # 39 - Knoxville, TN 37919
 doogle@doogle.com  865-540-1308  http://www.doogle.com