[filmscanners] Re: Photoshop 5.0 LE

Date sent:              Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:33:44 -0600
Send reply to:          filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
From:                   "Maris V. Lidaka, Sr." <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
To:                     doogle@doogle.com
Subject:                [filmscanners] Re: Photoshop 5.0 LE

> I don't know enough about it to know the answer - I got it only for the
> Photomerge feature.
>
> Maris

Top of my head here
LE has Curves, Elements doesn't. That's a biggie for some folks.
LE has Color Balance, Elements you must use the amateurish and clumsy
Variations
LE however, doesn't have History (multiple undo), which is huge for me at
least.
Doesn't have "save for web" either, does it? Wasn't that added in 5.5,
actually part of the ImageReady module?

           Mac McDougald -- DOOGLE DIGITAL
  500 Prestwick Ridge Way # 39 - Knoxville, TN 37919
 doogle@doogle.com  865-540-1308  http://www.doogle.com