[filmscanners] Vuescan 7.5.b12

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan 7.5.b12
  • From: "Thomas B. Maugham" <TMaugham@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:44:11 -0500

Well I think I actually got ahead of Ed Hamrick.  I downloaded 7.5 beta 12
before announced it on the list!

Ed, I notice in your "what's new for beta 11" that you changed the auto
eject to eject right after a scan completes.  I find that when doing a
device|batch scann|all with VueScan set to device|auto eject|scan it ejects
the carrier after the first scan.  Did you mean to do this?  It would be
better (for me at least) if, when doing batch scans, it did not eject the
carrier until the final scan is done.

Regards,

Tom Maugham