[filmscanners] RE: Vuescan support and beta reports

Ed writes ...

> > There seems to be a rumor at the <comp.periphs.scanners> newsgroup which
> >  implies Ed is no longer relying on it as a "Vuescan forum".
>
> It was starting to take up too much of my time, so I decided not
> to read it any more.  ...
>
> >  ... I now wonder how he wants us to report possible
> >  "bugs" and "suggestions"?
>
> I plan to add a page for reporting bugs to my web site, and then
> bounce all e-mailed bug reports with a request to use the web site.

  Sounds like a good idea ... let us know as soon as you get it set up ...
and maybe you should also make the newsgroup aware, as it appears most Vs
users are not aware you're not paying any attention to them.

cheerios ... shAf  :o)
Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland