[filmscanners] Re: OT colour temperature of CCL?

Art,

The only mark on the CCL is "QF".  I'm not experienced enough but I
would have thought that the HP manual calibration procedure would have
accommodated this variation?

I have gone ahead and ordered the 8500K which is also slightly
brighter so I'll post the result next week.

Thanks for your interest.

For those who are interested (and I have absolutely no vested interest
other than getting my own replacement lamp) they can check out
www.visualux.com and go to their "new" site.  Good catalogue of CCL
and invertor replacements and are most helpful people.

regards

Ian