[filmscanners] RE: Epson Photo 2450

Ian,

I admit I'm clueless about this one, so let's add it to my original
questions. By the way, I'm sure MF filmscanners are better, but they are
also about 10 times more expensive than the 2450, and I just can't afford
one (I'd rather spend the money on the 43mm for my new Mamiya 7). Given that
I'm starting with MF right now, and so I have no old stuff to scan, the
other obvious choice is to have my best negatives professionally scanned (I
don't shoot that much). We'll see...

Alex