[filmscanners] RE: VueScan 7.5 beta 1 crashes

Hi,

I'm using Windows XP professional and also crashes after writing the raw
scan.

That only happens if I preview with the all option first.
On a second attempt I only previewed the first frame and then scanned
all list and it worked out fine.

ED, keep up the excellent work.

Cheers,
Nuno Sebastião