[filmscanners] Vuescan and Scan Elite II

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan and Scan Elite II
  • From: "Andreas Meffert-Rosenbaum" <arosen@gmx.de>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:58:35 +0100

Hello,

ok, I´m using the new Scan Elite II (via FireWire) and I don´t have any
problem with it - so far.
Now I tried the new Vuescan version (7.4.2, trial version) and I have a
curious problem:
After installng the software the first scan is ok, but all others are bad,
that means:
The preview is a picture where every 2nd line is a white horizontal line
across the whole image.
The scan is a pink/violet picture, without any contour or anything else -
ok, the trial-version-crosses are visible (on the pink background).

What´s wrong? I ried some different settings (resolution, multi-pass
scanning, Film type etc) but nothing helps.
With the original minolta-software everything works fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andreas