[filmscanners] Re: The last of the Sprintscan 4000

Yeah, well the difference is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks might not
have any other marketable skills ;-)

I understand DQ has great benefits, like discounted ice cream, or is
that ice creme, or is it "frozen dessert" ?

OB Scanners:  Don't try scanning ice cream in your scanner, although I
hear PEC 12 might work to clean it off ;-)

Art