[filmscanners] Vuescan 7.4.2

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan 7.4.2
  • From: "Owen P. Evans" <opevans@istar.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:52:21 -0500

Hi all,
Since I am a user of Vuescan and have expounded it's merits so much in times
gone by, I can't help but remark on the improvement of colour rendition in
this version. Whatever Ed has concocted; IT WORKS!
I scanned 4 slides: 2 Fuji F100; 1 Fuji Velvia and 1 Kodachrome since
installing version 7.4.2
I don't know how Ed does it but each version of his software is better than
the last! Each of the scans required nothing more than 'my' Levels
adjustment in PS and they printed perfectly. I can't get over how great the
colours are!
Thankyou Ed!
Sincerely,
Owen