From: <EdHamrick@aol.com>
To: <nyebos@mediaone.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 11:57 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] VueScan 7.4.2 Available

I just released VueScan 7.4.2 for Windows and Mac OS 8/9/X.
I'll release the Linux version tomorrow.  You can download it from:

  http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html

What's new in 7.4.2

  * Added image status to status bar (pixel size, dpi, image size, MBytes)
  * Added focus position indicator that can be moved with mouse
  * Added "Files|Image units" to specify mm, cm or inch
  * Added Basic, Intermediate and Advanced options modes
  * Added support for APS adapter on Epson FilmScan 200
  * Improved support for Epson scanners
  * Changed "Crop|Measurement unit" to "Crop|Crop units"
  * Fixed problem with unnecessary previews when Scan button pressed
  * Fixed problem with unnecessary image refreshes when options are changed
  * Fixed small problem with restore colors option
  * Fixed error light when using some 24-bit Epson scanners

Regards,
Ed Hamrick