[filmscanners] Re: Film Holder was RE: Sprintscan 4000 Slide Holder

What was that story about the cost of building a Volkswagen by factory
parts?  The car at that time cost something like $2000 US, and the cost
via parts came to something like $50,000 (and you had to put it together
yourself, too...  Yes, strange about part prices....

Art