[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid 4000 Rebate Received

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 01:25:49PM -0500, Bruce Kinch wrote:
> Mine too.
>
> Likewise!
>
> >Mine arrived yesterday.  The form was sent about a week after
> >Martin's.  Many thanks to David & the folks at Polaroid for coming through
> >in difficult times.

What did you send in for a UPC bar code for the rebate?  The form
indicates that the UPC is mandatory for a rebate, but there is
nothing on the box that looks like a UPC bar code.  There is a
small serial number bar code and another bar code that doesn't
match what I would expect to see for a UPC on the outer box.  The
inner box only had the serial number bar code.

Jeff

--
Jeff Bartig                  |  University of Wisconsin - Madison
1210 W Dayton, Rm B263       |  Division of Information Technology