[filmscanners] slide holders for sprintscan

I called microtek to see if I could get one of their slideholders
for their artixscan 400T, since it will work with the sprintscan 4000.
They will sell me one for $60. Yes, that's "SIX-OH DOLLARS" -- WOW.
Even polaroid sold them for about $15, and B&H/Adorama used to sell
them for $12. If you had "premium support" through polaroid, you used
to be able to buy them discounted for as low as $9. But, sixty bucks!?
I even had her find one and look at it and describe it to me to be
sure this was, in fact, that very item.

I think I'll pass while I still have one that's fully in tact.

--
        --dan

Photo Gallery:  http://www.danheller.com/