[filmscanners] re:Vuescan 7.4 Beta 3

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] re:Vuescan 7.4 Beta 3
  • From: "Owen P. Evans" <opevans@istar.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:42:44 -0500

Hi Ed et al,
I have now downloaded and used the Beta.2 version of 7.4  That said, you
have just released the Beta.3 version and I have not yet decided whether or
not I like all of the new implementations in the first Beta version. So I
can't respond other than to say that I saw no scanning problems with the
Beta.2 version and I liked some of the new features. Given that this is a
work in progress, I have reloaded 7.3.13 to wait for the final 7.4 version
to be released.
My suggestion is to be patient with each release and let it sink in a
little. If you change the Beta too quickly, some of us will like something
and you'll remove it too soon. I hope the final 7.4.1 version releases so
that I can judge what the "real" product will be.
Regards,
Owen
Owen P. Evans
Osgoode, Ontario. Canada