[filmscanners] RE: VueScan 7.1 beta for Ed

In addition, if you happen to move a cursor the wrong way,or too far, you
have to wait until it does it's stuff to correct. (especially on a slower
machine...)

I also often adjust two or three parameters at once, before hitting preview.
Now I have to do each one and wait (say I tried Neutral and it wasn't any
better than white balance. I now have to wait for it to go back before I can
try say a different film space).

I like the idea, but it needs a bit of work to figure out when it's best
used. Would it be possible to have this automatic preview as an option, so
we can switch it on or off, to revert to the old way?

Tim