[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan upper histogram

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Vuescan upper histogram
  • From: "Dana Trout" <dana@troutcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:19:43 -0800

PhotoShop uses the following values:
  Red: 30%
  Green: 59%
  Blue: 11%

You can easily test this for yourself by creating a small image and
filling it with pure red, then look at the Histogram Luminosity
reading
-- it says Mean: 30.00. Then fill the image with pure green, and you
will find the mean luminosity is 59.00. Finally, fill the image with
pure blue and the mean luminosity is shown as 11.00.

  --Dana