[filmscanners] RE: LS 4000 Green Cast

Do a very low resolution RAW scan.  Do this by choosing NEF from the File
Format drop down list after you've hit the Scan button.  Make sure to set
the resolution to something like 90dpi (actually that makes a tiny 39K
image, maybe that's too small...).  Post it to a webby somewhere so we can
have a look and maybe help diagnose...

Also, download a free trial version of Vuescan from www.hamrick.com and see
what you get.  Might help to eliminate the software configuration from your
problem.  It may well be something is "happening" in your scanner.

Jawed