[filmscanners] Re: "To: No Sender" or something like that

Someone wrote:
"I am subscribed to a great number of lists and this is the only one for
which I show as recipient in the header - in all the others it is the
listname that appears, and this is the first list I have ever
encountered that differs from what I have viewed as standard practice."

"Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com> replied:
"I'm on several lists that show just as the FS list does - always have.
Not sure why some seem concerned..?"

I wonder:
If I send a private reply to someone on the list, rather than replying
to the full list, can that person tell it is a private reply and not a
full-list reply? In the past, list e-mails came addressed to
filmscanners@halftone.co.uk and private e-mails came to my address. If I
message isn't going to the full list?

Preston Earle
PEarle@triad.rr.com