[filmscanners] RE: OT: Quad-black inks/Epson ink usage

There are workarounds for the chips in the 1280/90  carts that work fine.
There are also various different styles of Quad inks from MIS Supply (and
yes, the Nomorecarts continuous ink supply works great.

The are some users of the 1280/90 and quad inks who seem very happy.

I would go to

and ask your question and also hunt through the archives there (you need to
sign up for yahoo first)

Tim A