[filmscanners] Re: filmscanners: Vuescan memory error

do an exhaustive test of the memory, try Norton 2002 or download a test program
suitable for Win2k.. a complete test will take a long time so be patient. Try
this one:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10102-101-4386308.html?tag=dlntl

"Paul Graham" <peegee@btinternet.com>  wrote:

>yeah,
>
>I got a similar memory error on my Nikon 8000 with W2K
>Ed couldnt track it down and told me it must be my system... (ahem)
>I tried everything, but cant crack it either
>so I cant use vuescan just yet for big MF scans till this is solved.
>
>glad to hear any suggestions

Herm
Astropics http://home.att.net/~hermperez