[filmscanners] RE: Fw: OT: Film Recorders

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Fw: OT: Film Recorders
  • From: "Hemingway, David J" <HEMINGD@polaroid.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:43:02 -0500

Des,
Polaroid manufacturers several film recorders that will do very nicely.
Specifically the ProPalette 7000 (MSRP $6995) and the ProPalette 8035
(MSRP$9995). I am sure dealers offer discounts. I do not think these are
being sold in Australia but I do know a US dealer does a significant export
business.
I would be happy to have some sample images done for you. If you are
interested contact me by email and we can discuss.
David

Subject: OT: Film Recorders

Hi All

I've been lurking for a while, but not had anything to contribute,
although I have a few questions to ask, so will be putting up a few
posts over the next couple of days.  Sorry that my first post is a bit
off topic, but this seems like the list to go to.

I am considering the output options for slide shows after editing slides
plus presentations I do.  The logical path forward is a digital
projector, but these are costly, and I want to investigate other
options.

Are there any consumer film recorders on the market, and if so what is
there price range, and more importantly the quality that can be
achieved?  Is this path a waste of time, or worth investigating.

All thoughts on or off the list appreciated.

Best regards

Des
--
Des Paroz