filmscanners: Vuescan 7.3.6: exposure numbers

  This is the first time I've been able to sit down and play with Vs & my
LS-2000 since early in v.7.

  I'm scanning Supra 100 today ... and for Vuescan exposures I am getting
numbers like:
RGB = 3.33
IR  = 4.57

  It seems to me, for earlier versions of Vuescan, possibly as early as
v.6.x, I was getting exposure numbers near 1.  Anyone know what these
differences represent? ... or, how it reflects on an ability for Vs v.7 to
return to previously raw scans, and color process them?

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.