Re: filmscanners:minolta and med format (questions, questions)

Hi!

I got the impression that Multi Format Set is just a glassless carrier with
mask you can cut yourself. Vuescan, which is avalable for 40 USD (I think)
does 2820 scan across an MF film, but covers just a 24 mm area. Vuescan can
bed downloaded from www.hamrick.com/vsm.html for test.

Did you consider using a flatbed scanner for MF?

I sort of consider buying the Scan Multi Pro, if I can afford it. On the
other hand I do A3 prints from my 6x7 slides, and I don't think they lack in
sharpness.

Regards

Erik Kaffehr

--
Erik Kaffehr                erik.kaffehr@swipnet.se alt. ekr@ksu.se
Mariebergsvägen 53          +46 155 219338 (home)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.