RE: filmscanners: VueScan 7.3.5 color space bug?

sirius writes ...

> The scheme should be
> scanner>scanner icm>vuescan interface space> monitor icm > monitor
> and vuescan interface space> file icm > file
> and then
> file> file icm > pshop interface space (lab) > monitor icm > monitor

  I disagree ... what we end up with in Photoshop should never go thru the
"gamut funnel" you describe above.  What we end up in Photoshop should be
the result of as few profile conversions as possible, and only one should be
needed ... i.e.:

"device RGB" => "file space RGB"

 that is:
"large gamut"=>"small gamut"=>"large gamut" is the same as "small gamut"!!!

shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.